YOU TACKLE FOR QUALITY AND GREAT SERVICE. THIS WILL IMPROVE THE LIFE OF OUR CUSTOMERS.
Would you like to become part of the world’s most international company?
A company that pioneered cross-border express delivery in 1969 and is now active in more than 220 countries and territories worldwide. Do you want to be part of a company that connects people worldwide? And the more people we connect, the better life will be on our planet.
Do you want to make a difference? Then come to our “Insanely Customer Centric” Team and become a Certified International Specialist!
– Handle incoming calls from customers related to import clearance and upcoming imports shipments.
– Ensure response to emails as per pre-defined SLAs.
– Work closely with internal departments in order to maintain excellent service quality.
– Liaise with customers, clearing agent and other departments to maximise first track resolution.
– Perform duties professionally and courteously in line with the Company standards and compliance policies.
Desired Skills and Experience
– Bachelor Degree (or equivalent) with at least 1-2 years’ experience.
– Able to work in a fast-paced environment and under pressure.
– Should be able to focus on identifying and understanding each customer’s needs. Expresses and acts on desire to assist customers in an efficient and friendly manner.
– Proficient in MS Office applications.
– Great interpersonal and communication skills.
– Strong career support in an international environment.
– Great culture and colleagues.
– Multifarious benefit program.
Do you see a personal challenge in these versatile and responsible tasks? Then apply now!
Industry: Logistics & Supply Chain Staffing & Recruiting Transportation/Trucking/Railroad
Employment Type: Full-time